Our valued sponsor

Virtual Bank / Currency Exchange Platform that can be topped up by PayPal

kingteddy

Jun 4, 2021
Poland
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking for a virtual bank or a currency exchange platform that I will be able to top up using PayPal. For now I have only found one virtual bank (Monese) that I can link directly with PayPal and make purchases with PayPal funds by using the card.

As for currency exchange platform, in which I am actually more interested, I also have only found one solution - Conotoxia (Cinkciarz on the Polish market).
I believe also Wise works similiarly to Conotoxia, but haven't made an account there yet.

Do you know of any other similiar virtual banks to Monese that accept PayPal or better yet - currency exchange platforms that can be topped by PayPal - like Conotoxia?

Thank you very much for help!

Hello,

I am looking for a virtual bank or a currency exchange platform that I will be able to top up using PayPal. For now I have only found one virtual bank (Monese) that I can link directly with PayPal and make purchases with PayPal funds by using the card.

As for currency exchange platform, in which I am actually more interested, I also have only found one solution - Conotoxia (Cinkciarz on the Polish market).
I believe also Wise works similiarly to Conotoxia, but haven't made an account there yet.

Do you know of any other similiar virtual banks to Monese that accept PayPal or better yet - currency exchange platforms that can be topped by PayPal - like Conotoxia?

Thank you very much for help!
An alternative execution, get a virtual debit card or crypto debit card, link it your paypal acct...withdraw paypal funds sent into card, via cashout at your local atm(physical crypto card scenario)..send paypal cash into virtual debit card linked to the paypal acct...use virtual card to purchase items online...Top Tip: get a virtual card that supports SSL,B.E and 3D secure.cig-:,

AirWallex is for businesses only and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to link an AirWallex account to PayPal as I don't have a Polish Bank Number there. I did however find an alternative solution - currency exchange platform with Polish Bank Number that I can connect with PayPal.

As for linking cards... I can never find a virtual or debit card (both Visa and MasterCard) that I can top up with Paypal wallet funds. I think there are some restrictions that vary from country to country and being from Poland looks like I can't withdraw to cards, only to bank accounts.

AirWallex is for businesses only and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to link an AirWallex account to PayPal as I don't have a Polish Bank Number there. I did however find an alternative solution - currency exchange platform with Polish Bank Number that I can connect with PayPal.

As for linking cards... I can never find a virtual or debit card (both Visa and MasterCard) that I can top up with Paypal wallet funds. I think there are some restrictions that vary from country to country and being from Poland looks like I can't withdraw to cards, only to bank accounts.
Yea the restrictions exist based on the Virtual debit/Crypto debit card BIN...look for Exotic BINs, covering Algo for Visa and M.C...works seamlessly and Globally..cig-:,