Our valued sponsor

Virtual business card providers?

symon

Mar 19, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I've just opened a transferwise borderless account for my business but unfortunately I'm not able to get a card for the moment with TW.
They deliver cards only for personal accounts :(

So far I found iCard or Entropay business that I can link to my TW account and generate a prepaid virtual card that I can use online, do you know any others?

I'd like to be able to:
- pay online
- withdraw cash (ATM)
- stay at the business level (no money transfer with any personal account)

or maybe it exists others solutions?

Mistertango just announced new fee structure starting in June. Corporate accounts cost 50 euro a month and corporate accounts involved in crypto 500 euro a month.

Mistertango just announced new fee structure starting in June. Corporate accounts cost 50 euro a month and corporate accounts involved in crypto 500 euro a month.
about two three weeks ago we discussed what they live from :D - maybe the client basis is now big enough to start charging - definitely not cheap but the key thing (I believe) is a free (non-crypto) personal account that will still attract many people nowadays and lots of them will upgrade having a good experience with the service - sounds reasonable move to me

Reactions: Martin Everson
I believe not many will jump on corporate account for EUR 500 / month . It is insane and they will kill their own business sooner or later.