Our valued sponsor

Virtual card

loading EUR 500 costs EUR 22 in fee - it's pretty much for a virtual Card that only can be funded with a credit or debit card from a bank!
you got some point but let me tell how his question can be answered depends on needs . average 10 usd vcc get you 5 usd balance so still this pretty cheap and you don't buy the card 4.95% is processing fee . now lets compare with standard card to card transfer 6% + 5usd it's little more and almost 3 days till card funded . advcash in contrast took 1.99 for card creation and 1 usd for funding . if you want cards to make verifications you get 5 usd in your entropay card for 0.25 usd and can create many virtual cards not just two . for same amount you paid 20% with advcash (first time) and 10% every other time.

doing the same.. but I also receive btc with them to stay off the radar!
good,i deal with a guy who sell me btc for 10% profit on market price which is the best offer . i may try to buy advcash verified account to even save more since i see adv has adjusted the currency exchange rate from dollar > btc and btc to dollar . not sure if this dynamic exchange depends on market movement or fixed structure.

i think Changer | Bitcoin Exchanger works the best with adv

I have been using AdvCash a few times for the exchange not sure if they are the cheapest, however, they are way cheaper than Mister Tango.

Latest Threads