Our valued sponsor

Virtual cards

mot

Dec 7, 2021
United Kingdom
Visit site
Hi there.

Hope you are all well. This is my first post so please go easy in case I have missed anything. I’ve searched the threads but haven’t come across this ( I don’t think). Is there any alternative virtual credit/debit card providers like Revolut business. Revolut business allows you to generate 200 virtual cards but that’s the limit. I require more. Just wondering if there’s any similar providers to this?

Sorry why you need 200 virtual cards? eek¤%& You washing money through some sort of online store or taking part in some sort of bidding site? ns2

Hi there.

Hope you are all well. This is my first post so please go easy in case I have missed anything. I’ve searched the threads but haven’t come across this ( I don’t think). Is there any alternative virtual credit/debit card providers like Revolut business. Revolut business allows you to generate 200 virtual cards but that’s the limit. I require more. Just wondering if there’s any similar providers to this?
Hello @mot, could you please share if you tried any other services?
We have the solution, but they take 3.5% for top-up and 1%+0.15 USD for payments outside of the US

We have the solution, but they take 3.5% for top-up and 1%+0.15 USD for payments outside of the US

Can you post the provider or are you trying to solicit your own services? ns2

Sorry why you need 200 virtual cards? eek¤%& You washing money through some sort of online store or taking part in some sort of bidding site? ns2
@Martin Everson might be they have the same case as we do. We need a separate card for each payment to manage payments more efficient

Can you post the provider or are you trying to solicit your own services? ns2
karta.io

Frankly speaking, I've come here today to find a new solution because 4.5% for payment (without counting the cost of getting funds to the main bank account and sending funds to karta)

Reactions: Martin Everson
@Martin Everson might be they have the same case as we do. We need a separate card for each payment to manage payments more efficient

I'd love to think that but 200 is not enough???...lol.

just wondering if anybody has any more alternatives. I have tried to book a demo with Karta but they have advised they are only taking certain people in through their beta stages at the moment.
Hey! If you are still looking for a solution, try Wallester Business. We offer companies from EEA/UK an opportunity to issue an unlimited amount of cards for various needs.

We have different packages, even a free one with up to 300 virtual cards. Check for more info here :)

Katre
Lead Traffic Manager
Wallester

Reactions: mot
Hey! If you are still looking for a solution, try Wallester Business. We offer companies from EEA/UK an opportunity to issue an unlimited amount of cards for various needs.

We have different packages, even a free one with up to 300 virtual cards. Check for more info here :)

Katre
Lead Traffic Manager
Wallester
Hi there. Thank you for your response. Is it possible to message you directly about this as I have a few questions?

Why is anyone needing to make each payment with a new card, can someone please explain that or give an example on why this would be required?

Reactions: ImKing
Why is anyone needing to make each payment with a new card, can someone please explain that or give an example on why this would be required?
Hey! There can be different reasons for that, here are some examples:)

- The company has a lot of corporate expenses. Instead of having one company card for all employees, they can make a card for each employee, attached to one corporate account.
- Company is in the internet marketing/advertising business or buying ads for their product, for example, Google/Facebook, where numerous amounts of cards are needed + cards that would be accepted by those platforms
- Companies in e-commerce. To simplify the process of paying to numerous vendors.

And so on!

Usually, companies such as Wallester, who allow issuing an unlimited amount of cards also provide a platform for spend tracking/invoicing, etc which allows simplify the management of all the spending and make it more effective :)

Katre
Lead Traffic Manager
Wallester

Latest Threads