Our valued sponsor

Virtual Credit Card ? Entropay Alternative ?

Revolut has the same, but to find something like entropay will be almost impossible I think. The service is not legal any longer, that may be the reason for why you find it difficult to find an alternative.

Reactions: CaLViN
Revolut has the same, but to find something like entropay will be almost impossible I think. The service is not legal any longer, that may be the reason for why you find it difficult to find an alternative.

Seems like so,I have tried a lot .

upay have virtual card service but i believe you need to be from eu

Which upay is this ? There are lots of upay services :D

Did you try Fillit?

P.S They are in Bulgaria ca#"! and I have not used them but I am aware of them on one of my lists.

Middle East ( to not name the specific country ) at the post office.
In Europe ( Paris 18, for example ) at phone stores.
No kyc but max 250 euros ( in the local money )

Yes its a bit like OK card I bought in kiosk in Switzerland when I was there ages ago. Max 2500chf you can pay on in cash at kiosk. No KYC just online activation of card where you enter mobile, name and email etc. May have changed now a little however.

Yes its a bit like OK card I bought in kiosk in Switzerland when I was there ages ago. Max 2500chf you can pay on in cash at kiosk. No KYC just online activation of card where you enter mobile, name and email etc. May have changed now a little however.
Yes, it works like that. However in "middle East" you don't have to activate it so no number , or mail or nothing .
I am not sure it s the best replacement for virtual cards, but well it works.
I think that it can be find in almost all countries.

It is visa, I don't know where to send you, I buy in middle East or in West Europe.
Middle East ( to not name the specific country ) at the post office.
In Europe ( Paris 18, for example ) at phone stores.
No kyc but max 250 euros ( in the local money )

They dont have any name, website or so?
In Croatia you can buy that kind of prepaid Visa cards in local post office or places where you buy newspapers and so, but you need to say your tax number first and show your ID. Its calling eKesh Visa card --- link: Ekesh | Visa ekesh Poklon kartica

Latest Threads