Virtual Money

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
How many of you prefer to use payment cards while traveling. Payment cards not only provides hassle-free transactions but are also fast and reliable source since one can keep records and check receipts online. What are your views?
 

Machida

Offshore Agent
I still prefer the old fashioned real money for paying anything. I don’t like the idea of having no cash on my wallet. It makes me confident that whenever I want to buy something I can hold my money.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Machida said:
I still prefer the old fashioned real money for paying anything. I don’t like the idea of having no cash on my wallet. It makes me confident that whenever I want to buy something I can hold my money.
The same is not true for me. I think its the demand of technology for fast and efficient transaction. People traveling for business purposes or for leisure usually make use o online methods to get the best deals.
 

ponganne

Offshore Agent
I find using payment cards when travelling really convenient. It's hard carrying a lot of money around, especially in a totally unfamiliar place. I prefer using debit cards though, it helps me stay within my budget. It's so easy to overspend on overseas trips, like buying souvenir and other tourist stuff.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
ponganne said:
I find using payment cards when travelling really convenient. It's hard carrying a lot of money around, especially in a totally unfamiliar place. I prefer using debit cards though, it helps me stay within my budget. It's so easy to overspend on overseas trips, like buying souvenir and other tourist stuff.
Besides plastic money replacing hard cash, travel agents are also making it simple for the customer by offering direct transfer facilities. A new research has revealed that 62% traveler prefer a customized and individual trip over a group or package tour.
 

Kejatz

Offshore Agent
I like cash, especially because if you're overseas, withdrawal fees are usually very high. And also I like having my money in my pocket, I definitely feel safer with cash.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Kejatz said:
I like cash, especially because if you're overseas, withdrawal fees are usually very high. And also I like having my money in my pocket, I definitely feel safer with cash.
Whether you prefer cash or any virtual money, safety is always essential in either cases. As a protective measure, bank and credit card companies send out SMS messages to the customers informing them of the transaction of above a certain amount.
 

sanju123

Offshore Agent
I always carry both-cash as well as credit or debit card. I prefer cash so that I lighten my wallet a bit and when things ease out then I slip out my credit or debit card.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
sanju123 said:
I always carry both-cash as well as credit or debit card. I prefer cash so that I lighten my wallet a bit and when things ease out then I slip out my credit or debit card.
I am also using ItzCash card as my cashless option. The most useful advantage of such cards is that there are no transaction fees. It could be useful while traveling to big cities.
 

cogbuddy

Offshore Agent
I prefer paying via cards. But the worst thing is that most of the time, i will not have balance in my card. When ever my amount gets credited in the bank, i will immediately with draw it and spend it. It has been a very bad habit of mine and trying to avoid it.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
cogbuddy said:
I prefer paying via cards. But the worst thing is that most of the time, i will not have balance in my card. When ever my amount gets credited in the bank, i will immediately with draw it and spend it. It has been a very bad habit of mine and trying to avoid it.
Its important to have some balance in your credit or debit cards to use them in emergency. Developed countries have developed the concept of 'cashless cabins' wherein the airlines do not accept cash payments anymore.
 

Latest Threads

Top