Our valued sponsor

Virtual office for existing onshore company please advise.

Yes you can, you can read more about the Virtual office services here: Virtual Office in Cyprus | cyprus-company-formation

Last edited:
Reactions: wonderwilly
The Virtual Office is a different service than the Phone with call forwarding correct?

Clients will share common mailing address, otherwise the agent who is offering such a service would need to have 1000's of offices and staff so you won't be able to pay for it :D

Admin or anybody else, please correct me if I'm wrong :angel:

dutchman said:
Clients will share common mailing address, otherwise the agent who is offering such a service would need to have 1000's of offices and staff so you won't be able to pay for it :D
Admin or anybody else, please correct me if I'm wrong :angel:
That is correct, you will need to rent a flat or something if you want a unique address at any offshore jurisdiction. This can most often be much more expansive than just to order a Virtual Office service from a CSP (Company Service Provider).

jacob said:
Isn't there a option to buy a premium address for Virtual Office or similar for a higher fee?
There may be such service for Virtual Office rental, however, we don't provide such and I doubt it will be cheaper than to establish your own office etc. in an offshore jurisdiction.

We only have such available in the Seychelles and Cyprus, Virtual Office Cyprus :check: we do not offer any premium Virtual Office services.

Last edited: