Our valued sponsor

Virtual SMS service, buy a mobile number for 24 hours!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

More and more service require you to verify your account by phone for instant Facebook, Google, PayPal and many other services so Twitter and Instagram does.

To accomplish this task anonymously and without to use your own mobile phone you can simply rent a SIM / Mobile phone number from one of these services, once you have verified your account you just close the account.

http://www.virtty-com costs only €1 for 24 hours 8 countries available.
Receive SMS starts at €2 / month
HOME didn't tried this service, it looks a little shady if you ask me

:D I was hoping you would say something like this

Well, you are right to a point, although I don't think you are finding the appropriate comparison. Needless to say, it is a very simple design, indeed.

I am the one, who is behind this Phone Verification service, and I couldn't help but check your post, as I saw a visitor to my website coming from here. I guess I should also thank you for linking to my service :) Thank you. As you may have noticed, I just signed up, as this is the first time I came across this community.

Anyways, I'd like to invite you to test the service, if you could benefit from phone numbers you can use to verify social media accounts across different platforms (by a single phone number), with 10 months of support for each phone number, in exchange for a one-time fee.

Compared to the other services you have listed, mine is
not as sophisticated, but on the other hand is much cheaper, flexible and very straight forward. Which is more, the nature of the service is such, that clients are in direct contact with support at all times, so at certain aspects, the level and speed of service is superior to fully automated services that would charge you a good amount and make you wait up to 24 hours or more to approve your credit, or reply to a support ticket.

Take care

Hi

With my service, you can use your numbers to verify whatever you need. You cam use it on one website, or you can use it on 10 if you want. The choice is yours.

Please, contact the support directly with your questions, as here is not the right place for such discussion :)

Regards

Hi,

More and more service require you to verify your account by phone for instant Facebook, Google, PayPal and many other services so Twitter and Instagram does.

To accomplish this task anonymously and without to use your own mobile phone you can simply rent a SIM / Mobile phone number from one of these services, once you have verified your account you just close the account.

http://www.virtty-com costs only €1 for 24 hours 8 countries available.
Receive SMS starts at €2 / month
HOME didn't tried this service, it looks a little shady if you ask me
You have used it lately does it work or?