Our valued sponsor

visit usdcaward.com Claim Award - in my ledger wallet, how ?

aage

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I just opened my ledger wallet where I stash a few hundred thousand USDC - Now I noticed that below the statement of transactions it says:
NFT Received

When I click on it, it says:

Status confirmed:
Token Name: visit usdcaward.com Claim Award
Now what am I suposed to do now to get the "reward" or whatever it is ?
Going to the site it pulls up this one:

1699548126601.png

If I click connect wallet, it pulls up a window where I can't read / understand the language

1699548174355.png

Is anyone able to help me understand what exactly it is I shall do now, is this something I should try to solve to get my reward or is it just time wasting. And how can I do it?

But I don't quite understand how it can be a scam when transactions appear on your Ledger wallet with a reference from the Ledger software instructing you to visit this website!

Isn't it Ledger, then, that is referring to this website and thus their responsibility if they refer to some form of scam?

But I don't quite understand how it can be a scam when transactions appear on your Ledger wallet with a reference from the Ledger software instructing you to visit this website!

Isn't it Ledger, then, that is referring to this website and thus their responsibility if they refer to some form of scam?
Ledger has nothing to do with that. Everyone receives tokens out of nowhere on any wallet; these tokens usually come with a message and it’s up to the wallet owner to decide what to do with them.

Crypto teaches us that it is our own responsibility to understand what we are doing. If something goes wrong, it is exclusively our fault, there is no one we can complain with.

Reactions: JohnLocke