Our valued sponsor

VPN or VPS for access on PayPal / Amazon with total anonymity ?

The24

Mar 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

From 1 office must connect several people with different accounts on Amazon and PayPal .

- We need comfort solution
- 100 % of anonymity
- in case one is banned other accounts must not be affected

What do you think is the best solution for this type of requirement?

Thank you all in advance

No VPN as the associated IPs will be detected as proxies by most systems.

VPS is the best solution so that the company employees can RDP and use it for Orders/Payments.

We do offer such with option for Cyprus, Malta or UK IPs. PM us if interested for more info.

Thanks.

I agree that the VPS (no reason for Windows only) is the only safe way in the long term for this case - it helps you avoid cookies and client fingerprint related problems, etc.
However it's important to note that almost none VPS solution you'll find on the first few pages of google results is associated with 'safe' dedicated IP. Such an IP must have a proper classification in geolocation/ip databases, convenient routing and LIR records. Most VPS providers will give you regular data center / server related IP which will lead to ban since it looks like virtual desktop, vpn or http/socks proxy service provided by some third party to hide your real identity.
This can be solved but not easily without experience and cost much more.

Reactions: extremedox101
I agree that the VPS (no reason for Windows only) is the only safe way in the long term for this case - it helps you avoid cookies and client fingerprint related problems, etc.
However it's important to note that almost none VPS solution you'll find on the first few pages of google results is associated with 'safe' dedicated IP. Such an IP must have a proper classification in geolocation/ip databases, convenient routing and LIR records. Most VPS providers will give you regular data center / server related IP which will lead to ban since it looks like virtual desktop, vpn or http/socks proxy service provided by some third party to hide your real identity.
This can be solved but not easily without experience and cost much more.

I need to know how to solve and how much it costs

I need to know how to solve and how much it costs
I'm really sorry but I'm not looking for a job or money.
I also don't want to discourage you and obviously don't know all the details about your case and requirements (how many people, accounts, real location, pretended location, ...). But I don't think you will be happy with the price of a robust solution you will be offered from anybody and it will most probably not pay off - you have to have a very profitable business and good reason for this.
On the other hand there is no easy solution in general - trust me, the service providers are doing their best to filter anyone but real person sitting on his sofa connected through his home wifi using local ISP provider. You'd never believe what can be achieved and also how to avoid this, and again and again, endless fight which only costs can stop on either side.

Everything is needed to sell legitimate products on Ebay and Amazon.
Since, however, the customer will use a Dark solution , and for this reason he asked me what kind of solution to have no Bann .