Our valued sponsor

Wannabe noble looking for title

I knew this guy about 20 years ago. An amazing character.

He was working with lawyers to get people genuine titles with enough documentation to update passport, drivers license, etc.

I don't know what the process is, since abolition of feudal tenure in 2004.

Reactions: troubled soul
I knew this guy about 20 years ago. An amazing character.

He was working with lawyers to get people genuine titles with enough documentation to update passport, drivers license, etc.
So he is not a scammer?

If this will open bank accounts faster i feel he urge too.
It should definitely help

I don't know what the process is, since abolition of feudal tenure in 2004.
I would be happy to buy a piece of land to somehow substantiate the title

So he is not a scammer?

It's probably seventeen years since I knew him, so I'm not in a position to give a current recommendation.

I can say that I found him to be straightforward and knowledgeable. He had the connections and credibility to deal with the title holders. If you ring up a Baron and say "Hi, i'll give you $50k for your title" they'll tend to think you're a crank.

Back when I knew him the title holder would divide up their estate, registering with the Lord Lyon. Then you would buy the part of the land with the title and ask the Lord Lyon to recognise you. After that you could update your passport (depending on issuing country) and apply for a coat of arms. This wouldn't be possible in most places where titles are hereditary. As far as I could tell the English "titles" for sale were worthless.

The process changed around 2004 but from my limited awareness, the transfer of some titles became easier.

Latest Threads