Our valued sponsor

Want to get Approved by Checkout.com

thawk

Sep 15, 2021
Earth
Visit site
Hello!

I run an e-commerce business based in Europe for several years now and my favorite payment processor has always been checkout.com because the biggest competitors are using them and it seems a good fit.

I already tried to apply 2x times (one year ago and two years ago). Last year, they told me that I need at least 150k EUR monthly processing ONLY with cards (6 months history). Unfortunately, I used PayPal before and they did not accept that as history, though I had more than 150k EUR.

Now I sent them an email again, but they replied with an auto-generated mail saying I need at least 10M USD annually. I did not even tell them about my business. Cant believe they set the barrier so high, even for regular businesses.

If someone knows a representative at checkout.com or is able to help my, this would be amazing. I am also able to pay a nice commission for that.

My current processor has a low success rate (50-55 %), and only allows EUR transactions, whereas 80 % of my customers are non-EU (bad for conversation rate). So the potential is higher.

My chargeback rate was constant at 0.05 - 0.1 % for 1.5 years now.

I would be thankful for every input.

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I run an e-commerce business (SMM niche) based in Europe for several years now and my favorite payment processor has always been checkout.com because the biggest competitors are using them and it seems a good fit.

I already tried to apply 2x times (one year ago and two years ago). Last year, they told me that I need at least 150k EUR monthly processing ONLY with cards (6 months history). Unfortunately, I used PayPal before and they did not accept that as history, though I had more than 150k EUR.

Now I sent them an email again, but they replied with an auto-generated mail saying I need at least 10M USD annually. I did not even tell them about my business. Cant believe they set the barrier so high, even for regular businesses.

If someone knows a representative at checkout.com or is able to help my, this would be amazing. I am also able to pay a nice commission for that.

Currently, I'm processing around 170k+ USD per month with cards. Last year's company revenue was 2.35M EUR. But my current processor has a low success rate (50-55 %), and only allows EUR transactions, whereas 80 % of my customers are non-EU (bad for conversation rate). So the potential is higher.

My chargeback rate was constant at 0.05 - 0.1 % for 1.5 years now.

I would be thankful for every input.

Best regards
How can I contact you ?