Our valued sponsor

Want to know how to setup Bitcoins with offshore company for trading?

I'mRobot

Merchant Account expert
Mentor Group Gold
Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I want to know how I can setup a offshore company for trading bitcoins? Is there any regulations, license or government rules I need to consider before I start my business?

It seems it is some of the best investment opportunities at the moment with high profit returns and low risk so I want to enter into this business with a new registered offshore company.

Can someone please tell me how it's possible?

I guarantee you that no one will come after you if you just start your business! It is a different topic if you want to obtain a bank account and trade using the bankign system. They won't accept it, but that's a different story!

Reactions: I'mRobot
You sure!? Sorry but I don't want to waste money on an company registration! I read that financial service companies at least need to get a CSL Company in the Seychelles?

Actually you won't need a CSL compan in the Seychelles nor will you need any license since it is not a recognized currency there. If you trade public and exchange BitCoins it is different you will be required a license, however, it is very expensive and complicated to get. I would not recommend the Seychelles for this purpose.

Reactions: I'mRobot
Which bitcoin OTC market you are into ? May you share the requirement to join OTC trading.
Thanks
I just want to do simply exchange business using some software I found that works together with BitStamp. It's not legal as I have researched. The exchange between the different currencies is done manual.

Reactions: cosmo
I believe it is no some mandatory requirement to have that many bitcoins. You could start slow with the exchange business and only take on small amounts and a limited number of customers in the beginning. So the cash flow required is limited.

Sure you will not make that much money to start with but it is better to grow your business slowly.

I just want to do simply exchange business using some software I found that works together with BitStamp. It's not legal as I have researched. The exchange between the different currencies is done manual.
What software did you find and you are sure it is reliable?

I would say if you are in a startup situation and don't even know the business you are entering really good (which sounds to me to be the case) you want to simply register a Belize or Seychelles corp.