Our valued sponsor

Want to know more about bredersuasso.com someone knows?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I just found this payment processor Private and Corporate accounts - Breder Suasso which I didn't have seen around before.

From their website it seems they are regulated by the FSP in New Zealand
screen-bredersuasso.jpg

I know in the past it was possible to open financial institution operations easely and with less capital in NZ but I don't think they are a dinosaur from the past that survived the holocaust when the government in NZ start to slaughter all these fake operations.

Any input please?

What I like is that you get a Debit card from them and you can accept credit cards which makes it a great alternative to many of the other processors.

Reactions: dotbloup
Seems no one here that has or is using them!! I tried to apply online to get a response from them but never got any reply!

I have written to them and they told me that's the link to use:
Breder Suasso’s Corporate Account - Breder Suasso

Fyi, i am interested in Breder Suasso because i know they provide a euro iban & they don't need a bank reference letter. However, today, all other offshore banks require a bank reference letter. I can't provide any bank reference letter because my first bank don't provide any bank reference letter and my second bank asks me for all possible details about who asks for a bank reference letter. In other words, i must go to my bank and sit with the bank representative, i don't want that it is so unnecessary.

I have read other things about Breder suasso online but the information are not reliable at all. It is more trolling and spam than anything.

Reactions: negon

Latest Threads