Our valued sponsor

Warning about Wirex

anotherone

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
They replaced their support team by a robot and it is not possible to talk to a human anymore on the chat. There aren't any email address anymore.
Also, be aware that it is not possible to receive and send money via SEPA transfer. For now on it is only possible to top up the wirex account via Credit card.
It does not smell good !

Reactions: Btraveler
That is where the problem is. I didn't find any good alternative so today I'm using all the below in a combination together.

Wise, Intergiro, AdvCash, Spectrocoin and Bunq

There is not real good EMI that can do all in one solution as the mentioned 5 can in connection.

Reactions: Singa and Silvio
AdvCash is a great alternative together with Paysera and some of the many other EMI's you will find on this forum.

Anyway, I would like to know how it is going with Wirex and this warning? nai¤%

Wirex is probably good for tiny amounts only. I did a good 10-15x or so mainly holding Ethereum there, but had some serious trouble getting it out a bit past the all time high!

Basically the option for withdrawing in DAI was not available for days, and then after getting most out went offline again...

Might try to change my registered address with them to here in Asia and at least have that extra off-ramp available, not much to lose anyway after draining it!