Our valued sponsor

Warning of ternion.exchange,SCAM

Shield

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
Looking for an uncomplicated exchange, I came across ternion.exchange.
After I sent my 2 transfer there (less than 1000 €)
I was asked to provide a lot of information.
This was not what I was looking for and wanted, so I just asked to send the money back.
This is now more than 2 month ago, after 4 support tickets, still no answer, I can only advise everyone to exchange FIAT there.
Absolute scam

But what made you choose them and how did you find them? ns2

They say they are a Nevis company which tells me all I need to know :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Thread Starter has sent amount in EUR to Ternion OU, European entity. Every transaction in Europe is strictly monitored. There is no place for dirty money in Europe, and we in Ternion Exchange share this position, even if it means that we should put some extra effort into identifying the fraud.
If the mentioned amount was clean, it would be very easy to return it: just fill the report in police and ask your bank to revoke your payment based on police report. Everyone who lives in Europe and has clean money knows that ;)

If someone looks for the crypto exchange for laundering, he/she really shouldn’t choose Ternion Exchange.

If the mentioned amount was clean, it would be very easy to return it: just fill the report in police and ask your bank to revoke your payment based on police report.

So what happens eventually to this clients so called "dirty money" if he cannot provide the information you requested? You also expect everyone who has money frozen with you for whatever to go to police and file a report? I don't think there will be enough police to support that workload with your business model :confused:.

Everyone who lives in Europe and has clean money knows that ;)

There you have it folks if an EU EMI freezes your money go to the police and file a police report. This seems like typical business model of Eastern European EMI's and banks.....Rietumu Bank anyone?? lol.

If someone looks for the crypto exchange for laundering, he/she really shouldn’t choose Ternion Exchange.

That's a first for an Estonian/Nevis crypto exchange.

Ok so based on this companies post and not on the fact the money might be dirty I would 100% AVOID this exchange period. The business model is to honey pot people and steal their money by setting the entry bar low and then pouncing on them with with undue demands with the hope the client walks away without their money doh948"".

This is a shell Nevis company with Estonia operations. Who runs this company....lol? Who is the CEO?

Last edited:
Ok so based on this companies post and not on the fact the money might be dirty I would 100% AVOID this exchange period. The business model is to honey pot people and steal their money by setting the entry bar low and then pouncing on them with with undue demands with the hope the client walks away without their money doh948"".

Cannot imagine business-model based on aml requirements. Run the cryptoexchange and wait for 2 years until Thread Starter sends his dirty "less than 1000 EUR" and steal his money?
Our policy is very simple. If you are using our service for legal purposes, you never get problems. If you get them, you can protect your rights legally. But for darknet users the only available option is to write "SCAM" at forums, just because they are considering to be anonymous behind the VPNs.

@TernionExchange I see you deliberately avoided answering my questions below ca#"!. Would you mind answering them?

So what happens eventually to this clients so called "dirty money" if he cannot provide the information you requested? You also expect everyone who has money frozen with you for whatever to go to police and file a report?

Who runs this company....lol? Who is the CEO?

@TernionExchange I see you deliberately avoided answering my questions below ca#"!. Would you mind answering them?

Martin, when you put "lol" in your question it makes it automatically unserious, agree?

If you are really interested in our company, we can start a new thread. It will be a great pleasure for me to describe our services and discuss everything about cryptos in EU.

But this one was named and started not as discussion about the company but the private opinion of the client (or the person behind him) and has the only value to be an alert to others who share the idea that Ternion is a good place for laundering.

So in order to finish this let me answer deliberately again:
If the AML department finds the suspicious activity, it asks for additional information and/or supporting documents in order to get KYC and KYT transparent. If the legal customer cannot provide something, he or she can always discuss it individually, just explaining the reason. Usually if there are some doubts about the client without evidences of crime, the account can be closed and funds (if any) returned to the origin. If the customer refuse to provide additional information and AML department has enough reasons to consider any illegal activities, a case is usually reported to authorities and funds are frozen until the end of investigation. It’s not only Ternion Team but a lot of entities can be involved and that is why sometimes it takes quite long... Previously I mentioned the way how EU citizen can act if faced a real scam - report this to police, to the banks, to regulators etc. We can see realistic scam reports at your forum - people are at least writing claims to relevant authorities to report the real scam.

So in order to finish this let me answer deliberately again:
If the AML department finds the suspicious activity, it asks for additional information and/or supporting documents in order to get KYC and KYT transparent. If the legal customer cannot provide something, he or she can always discuss it individually, just explaining the reason. Usually if there are some doubts about the client without evidences of crime, the account can be closed and funds (if any) returned to the origin. If the customer refuse to provide additional information and AML department has enough reasons to consider any illegal activities, a case is usually reported to authorities and funds are frozen until the end of investigation. It’s not only Ternion Team but a lot of entities can be involved and that is why sometimes it takes quite long... Previously I mentioned the way how EU citizen can act if faced a real scam - report this to police, to the banks, to regulators etc. We can see realistic scam reports at your forum - people are at least writing claims to relevant authorities to report the real scam.

First of all it is not my forum.

Now it was not that painful was it to give a straight answer. As an EMI you need to try it more often as it will help with your customers :rolleyes:.

I found answer to my second question I asked you. So Ternion CEO is called Rudolf Medvedev? Is he related to the former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev I am just curious....no offense intended.

Last edited:
Now it was not that painful was it to give a straight answer. As an EMI you need to try it more often as it will help with your customers :rolleyes:.

I found answer to my second question I asked you. So Ternion CEO is called Rudolf Medvedev? Is he related to the former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev I am just curious....no offense intended.

Serious question leads to straight answer. Hope it will be useful for the readers and will help them to make their choice. BTW, we are not EMI, we are the Crypto Exchange with fiat gateways.

As for your second question, I suppose it breaks the rule #5 of that forum section, that's why I want to move the conversation to other branch. But I can assure he is not related with mentioned politician. Never saw them both together

Reactions: Shield
Now that I have read all of this after my vacation, I am really outraged about your company philosophy.
Anyway, dirty money or clean money ..... what do you actually do with it? Put it in your own pocket because you think it is "dirty money"
Would interest me?!
Thanks to Martin for his critical questioning and support.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Thanks to Martin for his critical questioning and support.

Your welcome.

My spiderman senses tell me to stay a million miles away from this company. I mean Nevis, Estonia, Russian, Crypto what could possible go wrong eek¤%&.

Reactions: Shield and Silvio