Our valued sponsor

What a great forum and resource!

Sebra

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys

Thank you for making such great a resource on offshore corporations and offshore banking!

A brief introduction:
- Male, 30+
- Live in Northern Europe
- Want to do international business online only (developing websites, domaining etc) and perhaps do some investments in equities and funds. Will soon inherit €115.000 that I have decided only to be invested. Maybe partly in my own business.

It is not really the tax benefits that tempt me with doing business offshore, but I rather desire the flexibility and minimal level of bureaucracy (tax reports, statistics, labour reports, VAT reports and big fines if you forget something). Least, but still as important to me is the privacy (at least as shareholder/director).

Because my home country will define me to be the beneficial owner and demand me to register a company in my home country, to pay tax back home is not really an option. Only if I can document that there are other shareholders from other countries and none of us really control the company - and that decisions are made in the offshore jurisdiction, this could be an option. Too much mess.

I have had a great appetite for information about this topic - and I am so glad I found your forum. It is a great resource!

Reactions: brutalzorn

Latest Threads