Our valued sponsor

What are the best 5 Playgrounds?

I am interested in Safe, High standard but low cost of living countries or cities around the world I can move to.

For instance, Malaysia is out since, not safe.

Pattaya, Thailand is an option.

Non listed but fringe factors to consider (nice to haves) are a vibrant dating/adult scene, low body fat percentage people being the majority and etc.

Thank you. Any ideas are welcome.

I am interested in Safe, High standard but low cost of living countries or cities around the world I can move to.

For instance, Malaysia is out since, not safe.

Pattaya, Thailand is an option.

Non listed but fringe factors to consider (nice to haves) are a vibrant dating/adult scene, low body fat percentage people being the majority and etc.

Thank you. Any ideas are welcome.
well whats the basis of yours to claim Malaysia being unsafe but Pattaya being safe? ;)
Thats not true.

Reactions: jafo
Spent over a decade in Asia, and predominantly Thailand.

Pattaya is notorious for 'gangs/mafia' of all sorts (easier as non-island) and a lot of unsavoury characters, murders (horrible murders i might add) are very common between the factions and innocent bystanders that befriend these unsavoury characters, having a bit of money and showing it to the wrong person there (as in a home, car, etc) can end with being meat clevered up and stored in a freezer... this is all too common.

Less so on Phuket which has it's own issues specifically around the Russian Mafia, etc but otherwise handled pretty well with the local thai mafia keeping to themselves and the police routinely ejecting forign mafias (the main issue).

Samui not so sure but hardly hear of anything major going on there.

• Wow
So my options are to stay in Dubai or check out Eastern European Capitals?

There are always risks regardless of the country, it's up to you to determine your level of risk tolerance, but life is about taking chances, so go ahead and move to wherever you feel like. I'm sure you'll survive, and at some point you'll look back and realize how unnecessary all that worrying was.

Monaco is always an option :D
J/K

How about island nations like Island, Malta or Cyprus.
These are generally safe (as when someone commits the crime it's difficult to hide/escape) like in EU with open borders.

• Haha
Yes, but you still have to go trough the airport and the police there will see your face on their monitors while you're waiting for your flight, you will be asked to show your ID etc.

While if you do commit a crime for eg. in Nice in the south of France you could easily drive to Amsterdam and be there in less than 24hours without anyone stopping you, checking your id or anything.

• Wow
There are always risks regardless of the country, it's up to you to determine your level of risk tolerance, but life is about taking chances, so go ahead and move to wherever you feel like. I'm sure you'll survive, and at some point you'll look back and realize how unnecessary all that worrying was.
I am sorry but this sounds like a school teacher's answer.

Reactions: BostonTeaParty