Our valued sponsor

What are the costs, taxes and fees for owning a Dubai LLC?

bogdy23

May 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I did some asking around and found out that after I get taxed in my own country for the money and I pay the income tax and dividend tax, my money is home free. I want to use it to create a DUBAI LLC my question is if I start a company in Dubai how many taxes will I have to pay? I heard from someone that you have to pay flat taxes of 75.000$ is that true regardless of your level of income. I don`t know about you but that for me is a lot. So my question is how much money will I have to pay someone to set me up the company and do all of the tax-related stuff accounting paying a nominal director etc.
Thanks for bothering reading my thread

Hey,

Yes, basically you might have a UAE company that receives income. Corporate income tax in UAE is zero percent. As soon as you take dividends or income in any other form from this company, you would have to pay taxes at a personal level under the rules applied by your tax residency country. On the other hand, if your tax residency country will find out that you effectively managing UAE company from the territory of your home country they might attribute permanent establishment for tax purposes to UAE company in your home country. This risk might be mitigated by creating a decent economic substance level in UAE.

To be honest I haven't understood what is this 70,000 (USD?) about? Talking about set up costs in UAE, a company in a reputable free zone starts from EUR 4000-5000, however building economic substance might add a significant amount to it, depending on your needs and PE rules in your country. It might be estimated only individually having when a much better understanding of the case.

Hope this helped ;)

Reactions: troubled soul
Hey,

Yes, basically you might have a UAE company that receives income. Corporate income tax in UAE is zero percent. As soon as you take dividends or income in any other form from this company, you would have to pay taxes at a personal level under the rules applied by your tax residency country. On the other hand, if your tax residency country will find out that you effectively managing UAE company from the territory of your home country they might attribute permanent establishment for tax purposes to UAE company in your home country. This risk might be mitigated by creating a decent economic substance level in UAE.

To be honest I haven't understood what is this 70,000 (USD?) about? Talking about set up costs in UAE, a company in a reputable free zone starts from EUR 4000-5000, however building economic substance might add a significant amount to it, depending on your needs and PE rules in your country. It might be estimated only individually having when a much better understanding of the case.

Hope this helped ;)
Someone in a Facebook acounting group told me that it`s not that simple to start a UAE company and I should stick to my shitty country and make my LLC there. What you told me raised another question. I live in Romania after I take out my dividends and pay income tax here in Romania. Can I transfer all of my money to an LLC in UAE and trade forex from Romania while having the bank account and LLC in Dubai?

Someone in a Facebook acounting group told me that it`s not that simple to start a UAE company and I should stick to my shitty country and make my LLC there. What you told me raised another question. I live in Romania after I take out my dividends and pay income tax here in Romania. Can I transfer all of my money to an LLC in UAE and trade forex from Romania while having the bank account and LLC in Dubai?
It's very straightforward to setup a Dubai Company. The Bank Account opening and Residence Visa needs be setup right otherwise you run into problems.

What you have in mind needs to planned very well as already mentioned earlier otherwise you run into issues with Romania.

We speak Romania as well - feel free to send us an E-mail.

It's very straightforward to setup a Dubai Company. The Bank Account opening and Residence Visa needs be setup right otherwise you run into problems.

What you have in mind needs to planned very well as already mentioned earlier otherwise you run into issues with Romania.

We speak Romania as well - feel free to send us an E-mail.
What`s the name and website of your company i`m interested

I`m paying the whole ammount of taxes in Romania the profit left I want to move to Dubai and then pay my taxes only there can I do that? Pay taxes here for 1 year then move the money to Dubai and pay my taxes there?

If you want to move, then it's a different story of course. But check the Romanian side also regarding exit taxation (tax paid when you leave the country).
Welcome to Dubai!

as far as i know, once you paid your taxes in Romania, your money is free to go wherever you want.
You are trying to do something people never asks... Why would i transfer my money abroad whenn it's clean and taxes have been paid?!
Most people try to get money abroad so taxes are avoided ....

Latest Threads