Our valued sponsor

Question What are the countries that offer residence VISA for non-resident sole directors of companies?

Much like the UAE and Dubai, which other countries offer residence visas or citizenship to non-resident sole directors of companies formed in that country from abroad.

How do I know the process of getting such a residence permit and what could be their eligibility criteria? What costs could be involved in incorporating a company in that country and getting a visa?

Some examples like Russia comes to mind but they are bad options these days at least.

I ask this since the UAE is too expensive for me.

I don't think there's anything cheaper than UAE unfortunately.

Many countries offer such visa but you need to invest a lot more in the country and provide a business plan.
I seem to think the same after researching more on my own after posting this thread.

Can I incorporate a Ras al Khaimah or Abu Dabi Freezone company instead and live in Dubai? Just to cheap out on it all. I don't want to bank with that company and it will be fine as long as I get an Emirates ID with it.

If all you need is a visa, yes, you can....

Check also for freelance visa they might be cheaper for you.

Always make sure the package you get includes 1 visa (there are packages that gives no visa)

The offers available to you often depend on your current passports or residency permits.
Where are you from? What business you do?

Latest Threads