Our valued sponsor

What are the good option strategy for Low risk monthly income?

Agreed
I have been there before
This year QQQ which is tech etf made 40% return and has historically made more returns than VOO
But 20% of QQQ holdings are Apple and Microsoft which is too risky.
Therefore I would go for Voo because its holdings are diversified

Being already 50% invested in SCHD (that sticks to S&P500) mitigates the "risk".

A potential 30/40% drawdown on QQQ or VGT is not what I call risky but maybe I'm biased being almost full cryptos invested.

Do you seriously think Apple, Microsoft or more broadly the technology industry will correct significantly over the next decade?

Being already 50% invested in SCHD (that sticks to S&P500) mitigates the "risk".

A potential 30/40% drawdown on QQQ or VGT is not what I call risky but maybe I'm biased being almost full cryptos invested.

Do you seriously think Apple, Microsoft or more broadly the technology industry will correct significantly over the next decade?
30% drawdown is disaster in my opinion
Think about hedging strategy 50% etf 50% crypto.
Either way you will make profit
Yes I think it can happen to any company no matter how big it is; I hear people say Apple is over bought. I was big fan of microchips and semiconductor companies but because of some stupid politics the whole industry can suffer. Especially now with tension between US and China.
The main question I ask my self, if a company has been generating profit for past many years, will it continue doing so in the future?
Just like JohnnyDoe said on this forum, stock picking is gambling.
I like Voo because it touches every industry and is very low cost.

Latest Threads