Our valued sponsor

What countries offer almost INSTANT Citizenship after marriage?

We were talking about young marrying an old person for the pension. I told to the user that if she is a woman looking to get an old man, she will have a lot of comperition, as old men are chased by very young women, guess what, not for love but for their sweet money and pension. The thing about the "energy" and "terminate" in bed yes is indeed an exagerration but in fact these girls will try anything to make the old men die, including overfeeding them, refill their alcoholic drink, etc. Old men (we are talking about 70s+) are far from being in good shape to be honest. Unfortunately I know a few filipinas who are just waiting for their old husbands to die as soon as possible because they want the money. I'm married myself although my wife (filipina) and me are in the same age bracket. Some of her acquaintances (I wouldn't call them friends) are just crap and really made me change my view on relationships, marriage etc.

Ok, I see what you mean.

I also know women like this but they are usually not normal women, when talking to them they sound like they could have easily been prostitutes before. Very uneducated language and manners, and just like you said, they are crap in general.

But in the old guys' defense: I have many relatives who spent the last few years of their lives rotting alone in their old houses, in front of the TV. Maybe they could have spent those last years with some young Filipina, and just let her get his pension in the end, since pensions cannot be inherited anyways.

Ok, I see what you mean.

I also know women like this but they are usually not normal women, when talking to them they sound like they could have easily been prostitutes before. Very uneducated language and manners, and just like you said, they are crap in general.

But in the old guys' defense: I have many relatives who spent the last few years of their lives rotting alone in their old houses, in front of the TV. Maybe they could have spent those last years with some young Filipina, and just let her get his pension in the end, since pensions cannot be inherited anyways.
That's why pensions are a scam ;)