Our valued sponsor

What do to with your money during WW3 and global financial crisis?

Hi,

I new there are many smart people here and wanted to ask you what is the best strategy in your opinion during global financial crisis or even WW3?

What are the best moves to do in preparation for global crisis?

Where to move money, to what assets and on what platforms?

What would be best portfolio to hold during global financial crisis?

How would you diversify your portfolio?

I would be grateful for any advice. I'm planning to take out all the cash I have in bank and I am wondering what to do with it and how to diversify it?

Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: lory
Hi,

I new there are many smart people here and wanted to ask you what is the best strategy in your opinion during global financial crisis or even WW3?

I would be grateful for any advice. I'm planning to take out all the cash I have in bank and I am wondering what to do with it and how to diversify it?

Thanks
what is the only asset in the world that cannot be seized, devalued and is transportable to the other side of the world in seconds without asking for someone's permission?

Hi,

Thanks
Hey Kokolokop,

Without knowing your individual circumstances (age, martial stats & kids, income, savings, investments etc.) it is difficult to give investment advice. First of all you have to do your own due diligence, in order to understand why you want to hold certain assets

Pointers:
- Precious metals, in particular gold and palladium
- Cryptos: Bitcoin, with a bit of Eth
- Stocks
- Commodity exposure (futures, etf, owning a farm)
- USD cash position
- Passports & residencies

In general try to take advantage of your cash position and add on pullbacks. Palladium & gold went up a lot recently due to Ukraine crisis. If we get some positive news, they might go down a bit. Same thing for stocks & crypto, if the crisis goes on they should go down.

Hi,

Thanks
Buy a handgun, a rifle, ammo, and learn how to use them. Plus learn some survival skills. That’s all what you need if things go really bad. Otherwise, you don’t have to worry.

• Haha
Reactions: lory
Depend on what type of WW3 will be.
In case of economic war - no problem apart from increasing prices and deteriorating quality of life.
In case of nuclear war - no problem too, because everyone just died quickly apart from countries like Australia.
In case of traditional war - if you are in Russia/EU it could be problem, because theoretically war activities could be near home.
But seeing how weak russian army against poor Ukrainian army, it wan't be a big chance for long war.

For the comments above that suggest to have riffle and ammo to survive - it's a fairytales from the games ;)
in real world having weapon just increased chances to be killed by any side of war or even just to loot your riffle.
it's a much better to have a few cars with excessive fuel that allow to evacuate quickly from the battlefield to the safe place.