Our valued sponsor

what do u all pay for maintaining seychelles company

Dazl

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
my cyprus based agents suddenly come up with extra fees that were never there before

would love to hear about recommendations for local seychelles agents that i could switch to and what kind of costs should i be looking at per annum
thanks

Hello Dazl

Could you please share more info so that we can understand what structure you current have in place for your company in Seychelles and what is the connection with Cyprus?

Just to note that, Seychelles is currently considered a tax haven jurisdiction and has been blacklisted by the EU, this alone places an obligation on Cyprus providers (and most service providers in the EU) and also banks to perform enhanced due dilligence procedures so that they comply with AML regulations. For this reason the prices would be higher to maintain such Company in good standing.

Certain similar cases like yours, operating a Sechelles company with a Cyprus bank account
were forced by the local banks to close their account mainly due to the circular that the Central Bank of Cyprus issued in relation to shell companies. If this is your case as well, as I see it you may consider the following options:

(1) opening a bank account to a jurisdiction allowing offshore set up with no pcommercial substance which nowadays is difficult and almost impossible to find
(2) closing the Seychelles company and chosing another country to establish a new Company.
(3) redomiciling your Seychelles comapny to a jurisdiction which allows redomiciliation to be performed like Cyprus

I hope this helps!

I've received an offer for 700 EUR / year for Seychelles yearly fees.

Not sure if it's that cheap, I guess you could get half price maybe, interested in what the rest of the guys here pay.