Our valued sponsor

What do you expect from an EMI?

For me personally I expect only fast inward and outward payments and a mobile app. For example Transferwise is not too bad as payments consistently arrive the same day if sent before mid day. I can also consistently currency exchange and send out the same day. They also let you monitor the progress which is very good.

p.s Would be better if first party wires arrived instantly with EMI's as SEPA instant payments has been out for a while now ns2

For me personally I expect only fast inward and outward payments and a mobile app. For example Transferwise is not too bad as payments consistently arrive the same day if sent before mid day. I can also consistently currency exchange and send out the same day. They also let you monitor the progress which is very good.

p.s Would be better if first party wires arrived instantly with EMI's as SEPA instant payments has been out for a while now ns2
i m using TW a lot, always making my wires in the morning, but it never arrive same day... You speak about SEPA or SWIFT?

i m using TW a lot, always making my wires in the morning, but it never arrive same day... You speak about SEPA or SWIFT?

SEPA inward and then emerging market currency out. Never tried a SWIFT wire with them and doubt it would arrive the same day either.

Reactions: David97255

Latest Threads