Our valued sponsor

What is a professional reference letter?

At this time and age all institutions which are subject to anti money-laundering regulations (banks, brokers, insurers, accountants, attorneys, real estate agents, etc.) are legally bound to verify the identity and credentials of all their potential customers prior to accepting their business. Existing customers, including long-term ones, are also routinely vetted in a similar fashion. Client background checks and evaluation of personal credentials are also conducted by many non-financial businesses – especially, if significant contract values are involved. Reference letters are a common part of this procedure.

I don't know if that is something you ever will need. But for anyone that is not able to get such letters, just drop me a PM I will make you one :D

Generally, a professional reference letter confirms the nature and length of the professional relationship between the individual (You) and the issuer (Attorney, CPA etc.). If necessary, the document can be customized to meet any particular wording requirements and any specific information can be included.

Reactions: brutalzorn