Our valued sponsor

What is best for secure anonymous registration date of company

Who are you hiding from?

1) Customers / public look ups?
2) Your government / tax office ? Who are they
Something else?

Do you want to be anonymous to the agent setting up the company? IF so, your only option is fake documents. To find out more you need to join the mentor group on the board as it is not allowed to be discussed on public board.
If not, then you can go with any offshore jurisdiction that does not have public records. This protects you from (1). You can expand this with nominees so should a court order give up the information it does not show you but the nominees. A step further is a trust / foundation but I don't really understand those so will leave that to others.

If you are wanting to hide from your gov tax office, it isn't the company that is the problem, but the banking.

Most often this is not possible now a days. Anyway, I would also like to know, who are you hiding from, depending on the answer it may be easier for anyone to help you.

I want registrate an offshore company what is totally anonymous, so it should not be possible to find out what data company was established or who is owner or any financial reports.
Which alternatives do I have for this and what do you suggest?
you can buy a ready-made offshore company which is aged already to solve the problem, and to stay anonymous you make use of this method https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/need-help-with-selfie.29574/ it is worth to have a look inside.

Reactions: uplana and tacokai
the link you provided goes straight to the mentor group I believe I have to pay for it now so I can access all the content inside there is that true?

Reactions: burden
the link you provided goes straight to the mentor group I believe I have to pay for it now so I can access all the content inside there is that true?
you figured it out :D

you can buy a ready-made offshore company which is aged already to solve the problem, and to stay anonymous you make use of this method https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/need-help-with-selfie.29574/ it is worth to have a look inside.
nice share.. there is so much inside there that I can't figure it all out.

Reactions: PaulKruger

Latest Threads