Our valued sponsor

What is good for my business situation?

pkal

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I want to know what the best is for my business situation which short described as following.

As many other on this forum I'm doing business online, all round work what people need to have done, literally I'm doing everything that they can't figure out to do with or for their website.

I'm doing pretty good since I started and to now I have an $5000 income every months. Taxes are not a question in my country they don't collect them so I need the opposite to protect my money abroad from someone taking it. What is the best offshore company for me?

Well since you don't have the "tax issue" then I would recommend you to either incorporate your business in the Seychelles or Belize and open an bank account in Cyprus. All is a pretty quick process and hassle free as long as you have your DD documents available i.e. passport copy and utility bill.

That's a good business that you have. Would you mind sharing the website if you have one? I'm thinking of having a business in the near future as well but I don't know what type of business I should go with.

Do you mind helping my friend on his website? He is a non professional designer of a website but sometimes things doesn't work on his website. If he had some problems , can he reach out to you as you've said you have that kind of business already?