Our valued sponsor

What is it like to open a offshore company?

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Sorry for the very stupid question.

I have a online business that started this year doing Fiverr gigs and IM stuff. I have grown fast to $5000 a month in profits all good but tax sucks!

How can I do it better in regards to taxes and what is required to keep the whole thing anonymous? I read the forum for 2 days but it's so confusing some of it??

I read the forum for 2 days but it's so confusing some of it??

Read it for 2 months, and see if you have a better sense by then. The offshore business environment is co-m-pl-ex! You cannot have a good sense just with 2 days so you should really spend some time if you want to learn how this world works.

I have grown fast to $5000 a month in profits all good but tax sucks!

A lot of people do not earn that amount... imagine $5000 a month from an online business! You have a shortcut available and that is to consult offshore tax professionals. You'll get things done faster that way.

Read it for 2 months, and see if you have a better sense by then. The offshore business environment is co-m-pl-ex! You cannot have a good sense just with 2 days so you should really spend some time if you want to learn how this world works.
second that :)

You may ask @auric to help you with something cheap and fast to setup for your business. It's not that complicated for what you are looking for.

Reactions: Flycatcher
Sorry for the very stupid question.

I have a online business that started this year doing Fiverr gigs and IM stuff. I have grown fast to $5000 a month in profits all good but tax sucks!

How can I do it better in regards to taxes and what is required to keep the whole thing anonymous? I read the forum for 2 days but it's so confusing some of it??
You can use: St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Belize, Dominica, Seychelles for your business.

Latest Threads