Our valued sponsor

What is process required to open Cyprus company?

Everything is managed online, no need to visit Cyprus nor any office to incorporate the company.

The process is straight forward, you provide 3 names which can't be generic names and if they are approved and extract of the memo and articles is send to you this need to be returned by courier service to the agent who incorporate the company for you and from there it takes something between 10 and 14 business days for the incorporation to take place.

Required documents are utility bill not older than 3 months and a copy of passport or other government issued photo id.

Reactions: bosnia
You can just schedule a date and time with them, my friend actually visited CCLOGIC because he had doubts for some reason if they were legit he was suprised to find a real office with real people and while he stoped in there they finished all the paperwork.

provider said:
If I want to visit Cyprus to open company there can I do that?
Your are always welcome in Cyprus to convenience yourself that we are the right business partner for you.

a Cyprus company can bank anywhere it is accepted, since Cyprus is part of the European Union they should not face any difficulties to open an account in Europe at least.

Yes a Cyprus company can open a EU Merchant account without any problems as long as the online business is legit and not fall under the restricted business!

To register a Cyprus company and to open a bank account in Cyprus is like a walk in the park, as long as you are able to provide the required personal documents no issue at all.

Latest Threads