Our valued sponsor

What is the "Annual Return Report" about?

Propeller

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
Today I received urgent to be signed the Annual Return Report and I wonder what it is about?It looks like the below:

seychelles-annual-return-report.jpg

I don't have to do anything just complete the form, sign and return it to my Agent! Do you think that will have any impact on the companies tax situation, I mean, at the moment I don't pay any corporate tax at all with my Seychelles corp.Any help or clarification would be much appreciated. /monthly_2015_06/seychelles-annual-return-report.jpg.86c257bf5351460858c1c1536788fcfa.jpg

If you read what it says, you have nothing to worry about friends ;) It is just a confirmation where the accounting records are kept and that they are actually there! It has nothing to do with any tax return which a Seychelles company does not have to file!

Reactions: Propeller
If you read what it says' date=' you have nothing to worry about friends ;) It is just a confirmation where the accounting records are kept and that they are actually there! It has nothing to do with any tax return which a Seychelles company does not have to file![/quote']
Thanks Admin, so I can calm down:music:

Reactions: happyjohn
I signed and send it by e-mail and done! No problems, same last year!

Indeed, so far no one has been requested to send anything over to any authority. I doubt it will ever happen.

What is the real thing here? please can someone PM me the fact if we have or not have to do accounting for a Seychelles corp??
You don't have! PM sent.