Our valued sponsor

What is the best offshore company structure?

golive

Offshore Agent
Feb 12, 2011
Pakistan
Visit site
Offshore Holding company owns all shares in a local company?

OR

Offshore Holding company register Offshore trading company that register local trading company?

This is for online business only, not a retail physical store!

It depends on the goals you try to achieve... for some a Offshore holding company owning a onshore/local company may be sufficient while for other they need a more complex structure.

Actually it dosen't matter what activity the company may have, so it is the same for a financial offshore company.

Yes the company can bee seen as an Holding company for the trading company, it is not mandatory to make the business description say specific that the Cyprus company is an Holding, but depending on if this is the only activity the company has then it may be the best to add this to the companies book.

It depends on what you need, normally we do not suggest to make use of any Nominees i.e. director & shareholder, for Seychelles because it already offers a very high level of privacy and because no one can lookup the ownership,shareholder or director of an Seychelles company.

Why no nominee director in the Seychelles, if the company has to sign for anything then my name would appear on such documents because Im the director right? If there would be appointed a Nominee director my name would not be on any document's or am I wrong?

As mentioned, it depends very much on the case, as I read you then you will want to appoint a nominee director and maybe also a shareholder.