Our valued sponsor

What is the best setup for selling to Brazil?

Giovani Amaral

Jul 29, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys!

I will be selling products to Brazil via dropshipping.

After much research I've came to what I think is the best setup (I might be dead wrong).

US Delaware LLC + Ebanx (they allow my customers to pay using bank slips, which is a major payment method in Brazil) as a payment gateway + Payoneer as a "bank" account.

The only problem I see is a friend of mine said Ebanx locked 30% of his funds out because he did not have an U.S. bank account.

He has signed up for Payoneer Global Account (they will give you a bank account, for what Ive understood).

Have I missed anything? Can you think about a better setup? Tips?

Thank you very much and have a great night!

Reactions: Spinat
I could not find a way to edit the thread, so here it goes some additional info:

I want to avoid Brazil taxes (they're absurd and ridiculous), so this is why Im looking forward offshoring stuff.

I would prefer a payment gateway that has no official representation in Brazil (or no portuguese customer support so people will not be able to complain).

Unfortunately brazilian customers have a horrid habit of trying to get advantage, like asking for refunds and complaining about everything.

When I get some experience with this business I intend to operate outside Brazil, but for now it's what I have to deal with.

How do you open the account in the USA if you don't mind? otherwise your setup seems valid.

I'm not sure what account what are you specifically talking about, but the LLC company will be opened via delawareinc website.

The payoneer account may be opened via their website too.

I don't know how would I open a USA bank account, the closer I get to this is payoneer global account service.

Thank you!

I want to avoid Brazil taxes (they're absurd and ridiculous), so this is why Im looking forward offshoring stuff.
Brazil has signed several DTA's, CRS and other agreements with countries all over the world so it's difficult to find any place you can setup your company and bank in silentcy! You may look into anonymous setups which can be risky to maintain long term and it can be costly because you will need to replace your setup frequently but compared to the tax you have to pay it should work.