Our valued sponsor

What is the best way to drive traffic to my Website?

chipchip

Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 12, 2009
Visit site
I have been doing almost anything now, article submissiont, directory submission, social networks etc.... but it looks like that if I'm not on it each and every day the traffic to my site drops so the customers!

Isn't there any way to get some stable traffic to the site?

The best reliable way is through Google adwords and there are also other paid low costs campaigns for increasing the traffic flow to a site. However if you are interested in free traffic you need to be dedicated,patient, consistenttly update the content , improving page ranking etc.

You can never have a stable traffic since people are not searching at the same time. Your goal should be to get more traffic to your site and not a stable traffic.

You are doing the right thing. All you have to do now is to wait for search engines to further index your site.

Machida said:
You can never have a stable traffic since people are not searching at the same time. Your goal should be to get more traffic to your site and not a stable traffic.
You are doing the right thing. All you have to do now is to wait for search engines to further index your site.
I disagree, you can have stable with little fluctuation traffic and in fact work on measurable growth, you have to make a decision on what your demographic is and just keep working to get your site addy out there. Paying for ads seldom results in the same ROI as targetted farming does

You can write articles, make blog posts, social bookmarking and more, it all helps driving traffic to your website, anyhow, your service or product need also to apile to your audience.

Twitter is a great way to gain traffic, it just a question if the traffic also will convert.... article submission and social bookmarking are some great alternatives..

However, one don't exclude another.

Getting traffic to your site takes hard work and diligence. You will not accomplish this overnight. Some people who made it big waited for months before they started having visitors. I think a good way to get tons of visitors to your website is to advertise.

If you do not want to pay for advertising through programs such as Adwords then I would suggest for you to keep adding fresh and unique content which has been written from a SEO point of view. This should lead to an increase in visitors from the SERPS.

The most important thing in my mind is unique and regular content - thats the best way of keeping a regular supply a traffic to your website. For many types of website that should be the basis and things such as advertising and database submission should be complimentary.

Latest Threads