Our valued sponsor

What is the biggest company and most reliable for Dedicated Linux servers?

AMD

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I wan to know if someone can mention the biggest hosting companies in Europe, which have reliable support and uptime + reasonable fees for dedicated servers.

I need Linux / CentOS and Plesk installed on the server!

I know already Liquidweb and Hetzner which both are good, but have some sort of lack of support!

Don't mention any low budget firms nor startups I don't use them.

The comparison will help you to choose the right web hosting provider!
Check out these web hosts and their servers: Okayservers.com , Inmotionhosting.com , ServersBase.com
Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless.

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I can draw your attention to these hosts and their Feature-Packed Dedicated Servers:
1) Kvchosting.net
2) Arvixe.com
3) Digitalserver.com.mx
They are reliable and trustworthy, speed connectivity is super fast. You will be pleased.

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself. In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

I know several reliable web hosts: HostSailor.com , Xtremededi.com , Inmotionhosting.com
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Believe me any of the providers that posted links here are small providers which you want to avoid for now!

Latest Threads