Our valued sponsor

What is the cheap way offshore company formation for adult business?

Use a UK company and apply for CCBILL, Epoch Systems, Verotel account and focus on your business. Use an EMI to receive the payments from the Adult processors, most often this works without troubles.

Use a UK company and apply for CCBILL, Epoch Systems, Verotel account and focus on your business. Use an EMI to receive the payments from the Adult processors, most often this works without troubles.
Have you had any experience with Epoch and Verotel? I keep seeing a lot of bad reviews and would like to get some first hand views from people on here.

The reviews have to be legit. Even the best reviews say stuff like, "didn't get paid for ages then they started paying me but have kept a lot in reserve and often short pay with no explanation". My guess is they wait to see if the business does well. If it folds, they just keep the money, if it is doing decent turnover, they pay out but keep more than they should in reserve because the more they have in reserve, the more they get to keep when the business closes or moves elsewhere. Does anyone have any visibility or view on this?

Have you had any experience with Epoch and Verotel? I keep seeing a lot of bad reviews and would like to get some first hand views from people on here.
bad reviews only if they process payments for rape, CP and all this stuff. So the Adult webmaster is the first one to scream SCAM and RAPE! Verotel has been in business for centuries and works great. I worked for years with them in the past.

bad reviews only if they process payments for rape, CP and all this stuff. So the Adult webmaster is the first one to scream SCAM and RAPE! Verotel has been in business for centuries and works great. I worked for years with them in the past.
So you had no problems getting payment from them? Were they clear on how much or what percentage they held back, and how long it was held back, and did they pay it when the time came?

Like a clock work, the same with CCBILL do you have any hint's to where to find the SCAM reports you have found?

guys this is turning into a credit card payment processing thread! I will have to move it if you can't change direction. OP may open a new thread specific to the card processing issue.

I'll get you a link.

Have you had any experience with Zombaio - a lot cheaper then Verotel but a lot more negative reviews
Zombaio? are you serious ???

It is s**t!!

Zombaio? are you serious ???

It is s**t!!
I had Zombaio on my "do not touch" list. I also had Verotel based on reviews. In my head, Zombaio was way worse than Verotel but I still had Verotel in the "don't touch" basket.

Now I'm thinking Verotel are ok. Online reviews could be anyone whereas on here people have reputations they need to uphold so first hand accounts are going to be much more accurate.

Thanks for your help. The picture is becoming clearer.

On EMI's - you mentioned earlier in this thread that payment from adult payment gateway should go into an EMI. Is there a reason for this?

I can confirm VEROTEL is ok.
Very good customer support ( fast answer and explain well )
Payment are not really like a Clock but they never stole a penny from me when i used them.
It was for the processing part sorry @Admin ;)
If you found offshore company with nominees for 100-200 usd go for it, i m not sure wich juridictions and real nominees you can get for this price but well..maybe you will teach us something new :)

You want to check with the payment processor before you go ahead searching for the jurisdictions. Not many will allow Seychelles, Belize and similar jurisdictions.

Isn't UK corp. report earnings to CRS ?

Can we open EMI's with fake names? and receive payment to that fake name?
Or if we open EMI with real name then those EMIs don't report income any to CRS, right? Are they protecting its customers data?
I think offshoring is impossible for me because i don't earn much and offshore corp docs requires thousands of dollars actually.
But maybe just getting an offshore bank account under nominee name or EMI would work?

Isn't UK corp. report earnings to CRS ?
the company won't do that but banks will do that. However, you will need to dissolve or in another way get rid of the UK company before it is due to make a tax report to avoid any reporting.
Or if we open EMI with real name then those EMIs don't report income any to CRS, right? Are they protecting its customers data?
The straight answer is Yes - however, I think the EMI's won't tell you if they indeed report you or not.
But maybe just getting an offshore bank account under nominee name or EMI would work?
If you don't have any money forget offshore and just open an EMI in your name, pay the tax you have to pay to start with and make some profits before you consider to reduce tax.

It is difficult to reduce tax from nothing since you don't have to pay tax anyway.

What is the cheap way of offshore company formation for adult business?
Some people provides offshore/onshore docs about 150-200 usd - which has nominee director for tax payment indirectly with onshore >> to offshore corp.
Are that reliable?
I want to ask what solution you found last year if any?

So I want ask, is there any such solution still available for us, I mean ready-made Adult business with company, payment processor and bank account would be nice.

I read here and there that Zombai get lots of negative reviews while other places they only have positive, what's your thoughts on them?

Latest Threads