Our valued sponsor

What is the fastest offshore jurisdiction to incorporate a company?

What is the fastest offshore jurisdiction to incorporate a company?

• Belize company

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyprus company

• Hong Kong company

• Panama company

• Seychelles company

• Bahamas company / Nevis

• Total voters

plotoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering in which offshore jurisdiction it is fastest to incorporate a company from the below? Also it is fastest then please comment on the requirements in order to register a company of your choice i.e. passport copy notarized or just a copy etc. If you know how long it takes from start to end (TAT) please post too!

Let's see what this thread turns into. and what offshore jurisdiction works best for them, if any. Different business structures require different offshore jurisdictions and setups.

Reactions: plotoffshore
I agree, with a Seychelles company you will archieve the highest level of privacy and it won't cost you a lot. Most often everything can be done for less than 800 euro. You may look at how mcuh privacy and anonymity your looking for, because there is as well Belize or BVI companies for offshore asset protection use.

Seychelles or Belize are the fastest to incorporate' date=' when it comes to privacy a Seychelles company anno 2014 still offers the best protection.[/quote']
Maybe your right. What about the major other offshore jurisdictions like Belize, BVI, Panama, Hong Kong and so on which all provide a great level of privacy and anonymity? I would like to know what differs these entities from each others? maybe you can outline your comments a little to shad some light on all of it ?!

Maybe your right. What about the major other offshore jurisdictions like Belize, BVI, Panama, Hong Kong and so on which all provide a great level of privacy and anonymity? I would like to know what differs these entities from each others? maybe you can outline your comments a little to shad some light on all of it ?!
Yeah please outline your suggestions and let us know what offshore company will be best for a IM business? I'm pretty excited to know about it please..

Belize and Seychelles are among the fastest offshore jurisdictions to incorporate a company! If is shall go fast and you need a privacy protected entity to do e-business then that's the way to go..

Most are voting for a Seychelles company! I wonder what's wrong with most of the many other offshore countries for company formation? For instant Mauritius company with banking is something mentioned a few times only here in the threads!