DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account

What is your review of Quppy?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
why do you think they are interesting for your needs, I wonder?

They fixed the issue with the SSL certificate, works for me at least
so have you finally opened an IBAN account or you’re still on the fence, just as I am?
Why don't you guys take 10 minutes out of your busy time and signup for an account with them to figure it out? They are FCA approved, they fixed the SSL cert. they may be legit and worth to give a shot if they have what you are looking for.

Makkikun

Why don't you guys take 10 minutes out of your busy time and signup for an account with them to figure it out? They are FCA approved, they fixed the SSL cert. they may be legit and worth to give a shot if they have what you are looking for.
Sorry for the intrusiveness and offtopic .... I just wanted to know more about this platform before using it.

LisaSimpson

Update:
Avoid Quppy at any price. They sent a KYC request to my of my customers. The said customer sent the equivalent of $9500, they froze this amount and they asked him to provide information the company that transferred the money. He was asked to explain what was this sum was intended for. He had to provide papers to explain how this money would be used. In fact, my customer didn't know, The bitcoin was really high, he had several options. He wondered whether he should invest in bitcoin, lend his company money or invest in p2p.

So this KYC question was stupid.

Sols

Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
What does "FCA approved" mean in this case? Can you send over a link or reference in the FCA Register where this can be verified?

In reality, Quppy are just a reseller of another EMI called ClearJunction, which has already been in hot water for involvement in cryptocurrency and investment scams.

LisaSimpson

Update: the problem of my client with Quppy was solved in 24 hours thanks to a bank statement and describing the source of money. No additional details were asked. So, I change my previous statement about Quppy. Nevertheless, it can take 7 hours to convert currency in bitcoins. Transferring to and from in the SEPA system works pretty well because Quppy allows to send and receive money from individuals and companies. There is no limitations like on Advcash, paxum, epayservice

maxcom

Then read about their license now they say they are approved by Estonia.

I registered with them today and was approved for the KYC in less than 15 minutes.

They gave me an IBAN with my name on it with the Euro account with SWIFT CLJUGB21, but it doesn't say the name of the bank, I searched online and it says it belongs to "Clear Junction Ltd".

...do you think it is a real functional bank to receive payments through Amazon?

LisaSimpson

Then read about their license now they say they are approved by Estonia.

I registered with them today and was approved for the KYC in less than 15 minutes.

They gave me an IBAN with my name on it with the Euro account with SWIFT CLJUGB21, but it doesn't say the name of the bank, I searched online and it says it belongs to "Clear Junction Ltd".

...do you think it is a real functional bank to receive payments through Amazon?
Clear Junction is a real EMI and it is not blacklisted.
Enabling your financial connections - Clear Junction

Yes you willl be able to receive money from your Amazon account but I think it will only work for EURO accounts.
If you have a USD and UK accounts on Amazon, you must use something like payoneer or transferwise.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts