Our valued sponsor

What is your Survival Strategy for the world of uncertain?

Andrew Gooden

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Today our financial privacy are being threatened by big Government of the world and Banks are behaving negative include closing accounts without giving a reason plus the disturbance of our personal privacy. Does anyone have a survival strategy that they would like to share with other members?

- Any advice on the best way forward?

- What to do in the world of uncertain?

- How many Offshore Banks, EMI Bank Accounts or e-financial wallets should be enough to own?

- What is the best offshore location and the ones to avoid?

Questions such as these need answers and if anyone have fashioned a good Survival Strategy, I and others would be anxious to hear about it.

Reactions: Martin Everson
- Any advice on the best way forward?

- What to do in the world of uncertain?

The use case I create for myself is if a government was to say to me we are going to freeze your assets but you are free to come and go then what will I have left and where would I go?

Well, I would firstly realize that anything in the financial system can be frozen, traced or confiscated. All three are equally bad in reality. Trying to fight back against a pending totalitarian government would be difficult if all your assets are held in digital form. You can be reduced to a pauper via a simply asset freeze and confiscation event.

So I would say:

1. Physical cash and metals outside your home country held firsthand is critical.

2. Second residency or passport is a must. No one knows the future. Speak to any rich Syrian whose life changed due to events. See if they can get a bank account now or speak to Russians trying to bank outside their home countries. They all want/applied for foreign passports even the billionaires like Roman Abramovich (got Israel passport) :(

3. Property offshore.

- How many Offshore Banks, EMI Bank Accounts or e-financial wallets should be enough to own?

I have now 112 Banks/EMI and dwindling. The amout you have makes no difference if your blacklisted or names goes into Thompson Reuters World Check then its goodnight. Your accounts will all be closed or frozen at some point.

- What is the best offshore location and the ones to avoid?

I don't think there is such a thing as best offshore location. You have to pick one that you are comfortable with in terms of language, lifestyle, healthcare etc. Avoid countries that are geopolitically aligned with your home country.

I have now 112 Banks/EMI and dwindling. The amout you have makes no difference if your blacklisted or names goes into Thompson Reuters World Check then its goodnight. Your accounts will all be closed or frozen at some point.
Holy cow!!! 112 Banks/EMI and dwinding!!! Thanks for this information, now I guess I need to expand my banks and EMI. It is the first I am hearing of Thompson Reuters World Check and this is a valuable information. I have learn a lot from your input in this forum and thank you for away having something of value to share. Cheers!

@Martin Everson you grew to 1 more bank right ? ;) I ll never reach you since when i buy 3 accounts i already burnt 4.

I got 3 passports, 2 european at same name , one non european with a different name.
You need as mentionned mix of cash and precious metal ( physical ) and crypto.

But a good point to work on it , it s your relationship, build a network of powerfull people worldwide.
Seems that on this forum everybody know how to make money, but you asked good questions , what we do when everything fail?

In general I agree with Martin and I would just add two things.
1) You can't expect it from him :) but speaking about doom and gloom scenario wisely diversified crypto portfolio belongs to metals and cash - no question about it (discussion about pros and cons would be long and off topic here). Just my opinion.
2) Second/third passport can be efficiently combined with real estate properties using CBI programs. Residential properties suitable for your own use, agricultural land, land with natural water sources. Speaking about alternative residency and passports everything gets a bit more complicated considering family (especially with kids).

One shouldn't also underestimate the situation before it bursts (no matter how differently all of us see the future) - whatever is your source of income you should always think about how it looks like from the perspective of government and society. Build/buy a "cover" business that people understand and accept, have a good story about yourself to satisfy people around you, mortgage is always welcome :). Stay low profile. I hate it but it's necessary and no, I'm not speaking about bad guys living from scam or selling drugs.
One wise man told me once that "you can be rich and happy but nobody should know" - rule number one.

Greeting Void, thank you for your valuable input. I agree with everything you said and yes, it is very important that we keep our eyes on the Government and never underestimate our circumstances along with Society and Governments. No one need to know the state of one wealth or their financial interest since privacy is the order of the day.Void, well said. Cheers!

Reactions: Cetme308win
Regarding point 1, my working assumption is that I have no clue what will happen and therefore work on constantly expanding list of options to choose from when needed.

So I am a prepper with secure location reachable by car within 2 days where there are supplies to live well for a while and live forever off land if necessary.

But I am perfectly willing to give it all up if situation requires and fly 9-12 hours to a pleasant 3rd world country with residency and currently operating business to blend in. The locals are hardened and do not get disturbed if electricity is cut off for extended period of time.

Cash and metal only for emergency. No crypto. 2 travel docs (both 1 world unfortunately)/1 residency.

@void You dropped some wisdom thu&¤# I had just finished watching youtube video on Lenny Kravitz Brazilian Farm Compound when I read your comment. I realize a lot of the wealth are buying compounds huge tracks of land and ranches away from metropolises areas i.e Mark Zuckerberg etc etc. What are they preparing for.....to go into exodus?

Keep the comments coming...great topic.

@void You dropped some wisdom thu&¤# I had just finished watching youtube video on Lenny Kravitz Brazilian Farm Compound when I read your comment. I realize a lot of the wealth are buying compounds huge tracks of land and ranches away from metropolises areas i.e Mark Zuckerberg etc etc. What are they preparing for.....to go into exodus?

Greeting Martin, I just finished reading an interesting article that have some good strategy for conducting offshore transaction. Read this article and tell me what your thought on the matter. I am sure you will find it interesting as it is in someway related to the topic of discussion. Cheers!
Here’s How to Maximize Privacy in Your Offshore Transactions - EscapeArtist

Beautiful property but not a place to stay during crisis. He depends on local people to maintain it and those are the same people, their families and neighbors that will come and rob when they are hungry.

Then there is this guy who expects "epic collapse ... weeks away"
who build this development:
and promotes it a as a bugout location for next world war or financial crisis.
Been there and it is unquestionably a very nice place. The problem is, it is located in the poorest province. Nearest town is full of destitute people with chicken and pigs digging thru open sewer.

• Haha
What are they preparing for.....to go into exodus?

some of them are maybe following some fancy trend and it's just a coincidence
some of them might be smart enough to see that humans as a race are mentally crippled, reliant in every single aspect of their lives and the social systems are extremely fragile threatened by unbelievable number of problems that can easily happen - the domino effect would be devastating - so these people may be looking for a balance or basic hope

I'm not a prepper in the traditional form but I can understand people hording cans, weapons and training survival skills (well, at least some of them :)).

This is a big topic, we could start anywhere, it's evident that the system is broken, my opinion is that it cannot be cured by the means of politics and it's caused by democracy (the way we practice it), only the violence of states/governments holds it together, last pieces of freedom left and it's slowly moving to the edge.

The key point is that talking about it in general doesn't lead anywhere and one just looks like a lunatic. However when opening specific topics like education, healthcare, production of energy, gender madness, racial stuff, nationalism, taxation, ... five minutes is enough to point out the faults we are doing - the common denominator is suppression of biological principles and effort to tell others what they must do.

Wow, I even surprised myself how dark it looks like when one tries to say it in concentrated form.

Latest Threads