Our valued sponsor

What kind of new company structur to be able to buy Real estates with debt in a short period of time

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site
Let's assume you would like to prepare for a Real Estate buying opportunity like 2008-2011.
What kind of company structur would you open so you would be able to buy real estates within 2 years in western countries like USA or EU where financing should be big majority via debt like 80-90% and pay the rates via cashflow.
Would you officaly genrate profit in the first 2 years to be able to get mortage loans ?

How excetly would you structur such a new company to have the biggest possibilities during the economic lows WITHOUT putting your own real assets into it as collateral as they are kept somewhere else ?

Best would be the possibility to take debt in GBP

or CHF

Last edited:
I am, but it seems you already know more than I do on how to setup something.. I would've thought to open and max as many credit cards as possible from different countries and buy RE in another country using the cards as deposit, then try transfer those cc debt into a lower margin of credit or something like that. Please enlight us

Latest Threads