Our valued sponsor

What kind of web developer are you?


Offshore Agent
Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I believe that there are three focuses or styles of web developers:

1) Content developer

2) Designer/ Graphic artist

3) Coder/ Programmer

Once you know what type of developer you are, you should focus on that discipline. If you're going to be a graphic designer, learn as much as you possible can about photoshop and how to manipulate and design graphics that work well for the web should be your objective, for instance.

I'm a freelancer developer. I start websites from scratch and have to do all the work. So... I'm a kind of 3 in 1 web developer.

Is there any buddy like this here or all of you friends are focused in some of that areas? What is better?

Tell me your experiences friends.

Latest Threads