Our valued sponsor

What offshore bank account and bank is the best for European business?

What offshore bank account and bank is the best for European business?

• St. Vincent Bank / Europac Bank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyprus based bank

• Mauritius Bank

• Seychelles / barclays bank

• Other bank, please make a comment below then!

• Total voters
In the meantime you may tell us what requirements you have to the offshore banks i.e. multi currency accounts, Internet banking, credit card or debit card etc ?

Reactions: buzzoffshore
In the meantime you may tell us what requirements you have to the offshore banks i.e. multi currency accounts' date=' Internet banking, credit card or debit card etc ?[/quote']
I will need USD and EURO account and Internet banking ofcourse. Same day transfer if possible and cheap SWIFT and IBAN bank transfers. I don't really care where the bank is located just it's stable.

I will need USD and EURO account and Internet banking ofcourse. Same day transfer if possible and cheap SWIFT and IBAN bank transfers. I don't really care where the bank is located just it's stable.
For same day transfer Piraeus bank and bank of Cyprus may be your only valid option.

Barcleys in the Seychelles and HSBC in Hong Kong may be able to do the same, however, they have different requirements in regards to their application to apply for an bank account with them and require some min. deposits.

You need to go for pretty large banks if you require same day money transfers. However, there are other banks than the mentioned, for sure.

Someone knows what other banks offshore are good for opening bank account for IM business and company offshore? Im new to all of it and look for help and answers to my many many questions in this field ?? Any help would be much appreciated! I would even pay you a few dollars for a good suggestion.

When it comes to European business a European bank account for instant in Cyprus will be the best to open. You will have less problems and less questions to answers. IBAN account numbers are almost a must when doing International business in Europe!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Someone knows what other banks offshore are good for opening bank account for IM business and company offshore? Im new to all of it and look for help and answers to my many many questions in this field ?? Any help would be much appreciated! I would even pay you a few dollars for a good suggestion.
You may either go for a bank accoun in Cyprus or simply pick one that suits your needs offshore.

Reactions: Spinat
As already suggested here. The banks in Cyprus are pretty good and reliable to bank with and for your day today banking needs they may be what you have been looking for. They offer everything what the large International banks offer as well.

Seychelles' date=' Mauritius, Cyprus and St.Vincent all great offshore banking opportunities.[/quote']
I agree and we can help with the opening of accounts in all of the mentioned jurisdictions.

When it comes to European business a European bank account for instant in Cyprus will be the best to open. You will have less problems and less questions to answers. IBAN account numbers are almost a must when doing International business in Europe!
Agree just because of the IBAN number it makes it much faster, cheaper and easier to wire transfer money between the European banks.