Our valued sponsor

What offshore company for legal and straight e-commerce business?

buzzoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Wondering what offshore company can be used for regular e-commece business? I heard a Mauritius corporation with a merchant account will work for almost any business over Internet?

Are there others? the point may be to be able to apply for a merchant account which is the difficult part as I understand?!!

Well, either a Mauritius company with banking and merchant account in Mauritius or a Cyprus company with banking and merchant account in Cyprus will work.

There are other solutions of course.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
There are 3rd party payment processors like ccbill, epoch systems, zombaio and similar companies. You may google them.. for banking there are lots of options.

Please see link below:

<removed>

Last edited:
It may be worth to try them...

Wondering what offshore company can be used for regular e-commece business? I heard a Mauritius corporation with a merchant account will work for almost any business over Internet?
Are there others? the point may be to be able to apply for a merchant account which is the difficult part as I understand?!!
I'm as new a you are to all this. I came to the conclusion to incorporate a company in Cyprus and BVI for my business which may be similar to yours!

Reactions: JohnLocke
For the majority of business activities a Cyprus or BVI company will work pretty good. You won't go wrong with such entities.

I agree with admin. However' date=' if you are looking to save up your money somewhere in an secure enviroment a Seychelles corp with some sort of offshore bank account may be the best bet for you.[/quote']
I agree with you. A Trust or foundation in Panama, Seychelles or even Cyprus may be even better for this purpose!

A Trust or Foundation is always to be recommend for saving up your money and protect them from any out coming impact.

I agree with admin. However' date=' if you are looking to save up your money somewhere in an secure enviroment a Seychelles corp with some sort of offshore bank account may be the best bet for you.[/quote']
I will agree to this as well at a long way up the road. However, have you made your objectives clear to your self? What is it you want?

A Trust or Foundation is always to be recommend for saving up your money and protect them from any out coming impact.
That may apply for clients who have several hundred of thousands of dolalrs they need to protect or even millions. But hey, for the small Internet marketer it makes no sense, he won't even have the budget to pay for the entities. All what he will do is to waste your money with hundred of questions and finally figure out, this is not for me, I don't even have the money to establish a Trust or Foundation don't to speak about maintaining it!

Reactions: JohnLocke
That may apply for clients who have several hundred of thousands of dolalrs they need to protect or even millions. But hey, for the small Internet marketer it makes no sense, he won't even have the budget to pay for the entities. All what he will do is to waste your money with hundred of questions and finally figure out, this is not for me, I don't even have the money to establish a Trust or Foundation don't to speak about maintaining it!
As I said so many times before. a Trust and Foundation is not something for small business owners! You will want to consider it when you have done business long term and have lot's of money and property to protect.