web
counter

What reliable hosts with servers in US do you know?

Discussion in 'Hosting Offshore' started by Brunoweb, May 31, 2017.

1. Brunoweb

Brunoweb New Member

Hello

I need a dedicated server in USA
    Need a DDos Protection 5gb+
    Budget : 300 usd
    Xeon E3 1230 or Atom
    2gb memory+
    I have done a search and found Hostwinds.com - their servers look quite good for my needs.
    What can you say about them, their server stability, speed and customer support? Pricing?

Adulthood likes this.
  2. Stein

Stein New Member

You should trust Hostwinds.com hosting. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

3. kwizin

kwizin New Member

Servers which hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com provide are well-administrated and plans are full-featured.
    There is high uptime on their servers and their tech staff is second to none.

4. Internationaloff

Internationaloff Corporate Services Mentor Group Sponsor Entrepreneur

Try iwfhosting

Richmond likes this.
  5. Deepbreathe

Deepbreathe New Member

+ Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds is well-known professional web hosting provider.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Adulthood likes this.
  6. Generic

Generic New Member

I must add Hostwinds would be perfect option because of their high performance optimized servers and responsive polite support.

7. Machisko

Machisko New Member

The price for web hosting packages is very cheap. In reality, though, shared hosting can only offer so much, and hostwinds.com offers exactly what is in the realm of possibilities of a shared host and their price is adequate.

Yeah, I can agree, their Litespeed + ssd storage give really fast speed.

Adulthood likes this.
  8. Grownup

Grownup New Member

I am very happy with hostwinds.com hosting services.
    The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
    They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.

Adulthood likes this.
  9. Adulthood

Adulthood New Member

Been with HostWinds for 3 months now and they continue to be a great web host. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.