Our valued sponsor

What service let us receive Wire Transfers and is not a bank?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
What service let us receive Wire transfers that we can transfer again to another service with a debit card?

I mean something different than a bank and where we don't need to provide DD documents or at least can be using the wonderful method mentioned various times on this forum :)

Neteller is not an option, I don't like them and they can't be trusted.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
Neteller does, but I don't know the other services yet to know if they will allow your customers to pay you by Wire or IBAN transfer to your account with some of the wallets.

You can find lots of services like WorldCore and Neteller you just need to find the e-wallet that fits your needs and that allow direct transfers to your account. As far as I know Skrill would also work for this purpose.

Neteller let you not receive funds from 3rd party or other companies. The money most come from the same person holding the neteller account :( pain¤#"!

You can find lots of services like WorldCore and Neteller you just need to find the e-wallet that fits your needs and that allow direct transfers to your account. As far as I know Skrill would also work for this purpose.

Skrill (bad experience) and Neteller are owned by the same company. WorlCore's prices seem a bit excessive to me. If you want a debit card you should opt for Revolut you can fund it from an 'own' account @monese, leupay or paysera.

What service let us receive Wire transfers that we can transfer again to another service with a debit card?

I mean something different than a bank and where we don't need to provide DD documents or at least can be using the wonderful method mentioned various times on this forum :)

Neteller is not an option, I don't like them and they can't be trusted.
When reading the forum there seems only to be LeuPay, AdvanceCash and WorldCore correct me if I'm wrong!?