Our valued sponsor

What should I look for with offshore company?

cosmo

Offshore Agent
Mar 4, 2011
Monaco
Visit site
What should I look for with an offshore company?

Hi all. I was wondering what one should be looking for when searching for an appropriate offshore company agent. Is it all about the fee's it costs to establish? What about requirements? I'm assuming they will do the set up. How much will it cost?

So I need your advice. I've found this offer from Offshore Searchers. It says setup $2000 + courier charges for BVI company. Aside from these, there are no other fees.

Do you think this is a good deal or should I be looking for more? Cause I looked at other providers and they have all similar or lower fees listed, enough to make your head spin; especially with the big ones.

The fee you have received is OK, you may (as you say) as well find it cheaper at other places, but can you elaborate on why you want to incorporate a company in the BVI?

If these are the only reasons, then you can get this faster and cheaper with a Seychelles company, it takes only a few days sometimes hours for the registration of the Seychelles company to take place and the fee is only EUR 585, check also this article, Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
One thing is the speed of incorporation, however, another thing is the anonymity and privacy a Seychelles company offer, the BVI has signed plenty of TIEA's and requires nominees in order to accomplish privacy, a Seychelles company don't need that!

I can only recommend Seychelles, before I came here I was googling the BVI like million others do, because I heard a BVI company is the most secure to register. Today I have a Seychelles company which I got very cheap and offers me all what I was looking for and even more than what I read a BVI company has to offer :tongue:

ghunder said:
I can only recommend Seychelles, before I came here I was googling the BVI like million others do, because I heard a BVI company is the most secure to register. Today I have a Seychelles company which I got very cheap and offers me all what I was looking for and even more than what I read a BVI company has to offer :tongue:
I agree to your statement, however, there are still people who for one or another reason need company to be registered in the BVI and for those it is perfectly fine.

Yes a Seychelles company can be registered within 1 hour, sorry, no we are unable to help to open merchant account (for credit card processing online) for a Seychelles company :)

The fee starts at EUR 485