Our valued sponsor

What to do if you don't have a bitcoin wallet! read here!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I have lot's of users latly, asking me for my services but don't have a bitcoin wallet nor do they know how to get bitcoins.

Therefore here is a little guide!

First of all, there are many wallets! I just suggest the fastest to get verified below!

You can choose to either open a wallet with BlockChain.info or AdvCash.com both are free to open! Once you have completed the signup process you can upload your personal documents to them to get verified.

The verification process takes for both services between 24 - 48 hours! However, I have seen it done within 4 hours.

Once verified you can load your account for blockchain.info with a credit card and wire transfer. Once your account has bitcoins you can send them to any bitcoin address.

The AdvCash account let you make a internal transfer which is anonymous, so if you go that route forget a bout bitcoins and just load the account with EURO or USD so payment to me can be made by internal transfer.

Hope it clarify the situation, now I can just link to this post :D

you posted a thread about how to pay you for your own service LoL sorry @auric you are a great guy and very helpful but how does that fit into the forum description :D

I love bitcoins for the very precise reason that you can get a wallet for free and without any kind of verification. That's why bitcoin has been invented, to bypass all need of banks or third parties.
You just need to install on your computer some software, I recommend Electrum, and that's it you have a bitcoin wallet where you can receive payments.

Latest Threads