Our valued sponsor

Question What to do to invest in USA?

I am also big fan of crow funded real estate.......As far as I know Most USA based Crowdfuning website does not allowed non-resident to open account.....Some like Cadre | Real estate investing, reimagined allowing open account as non resident but minimum balance is higher (I never used this site for website use it at your own risk.)

If you just want to invest in real estate platform...better to use Europe/UK based platform...they allowing most country to use their platform...without any headache....

And If you still want to use USA based.....any USA LLC will be good......

Reactions: deraty
I am also big fan of crow funded real estate.......As far as I know Most USA based Crowdfuning website does not allowed non-resident to open account.....Some like Cadre | Real estate investing, reimagined allowing open account as non resident but minimum balance is higher (I never used this site for website use it at your own risk.)

If you just want to invest in real estate platform...better to use Europe/UK based platform...they allowing most country to use their platform...without any headache....

And If you still want to use USA based.....any USA LLC will be good......

Thank you AZB1. I do not trust any crowd funding real estate platform other than fundrise. So you as you say, I understand I can open an account with fundrise through a USA LLC. Thank you!....

Reactions: troubled soul