Our valued sponsor

What we need to know when opening offshore company?

MyFred

Offshore Agent
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I need to know all what I need to know to get offshore company setup legally and to avoid pay tax!

In other thread I read about OECD the first time and problems they make for new registered offshore companies that don't know much about it! I'm disappointed at this time that we can't learn about it before we open a offshore com ?

Question I'm asking is, what I need to know to don't get troubles please?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Oh man, looking at your threads and posts around you have lot to learn. To form a Seychelles offshore corp. was not a wise move considering the knowledge you have about offshore entities! I can't stress enough to read the forum and other sources before you proceed with either your reneal as I read you are late with in another thread or to open a personal offshore account!

Yeah you need to search the forum a little in order to find all the information you need. Or you could do as you already did, start some new topics and wait for people to reply to them.

As people here already replied to you, it is important to make proper research when you incorporate a offshore company. It is not something you just buy and forget about. You need to take care of this entity and you need to be able to managed and control the beast otherwise it can bring you in prison in worst case!

Latest Threads