Our valued sponsor

What would be the best solution for me

Extra cost but also much more paperwork and with some banks they will even ask for a writte explanation furthermore a CV and a analytics business plan, it's insane.

Be aware of that the provider you mention is very complicated to work with and requires a lot from you.. they won't proceed with anyting if there is just a comma the wrong place!!

This is why I'm holding great value to this forum. Since offshore sellers are claiming otherwise. That a basic setup isn't enough to be anonymous.
https://www.seychellesoffshore (dot) com/seychelles-company-ibc-fees.php
The Basic incorporation package has a sub line
" if you live in, or hold a passport of a high-tax country with an aggressive and efficient tax office, this is a highly risky setup for you"
When choosing nominees you defiantly want to make sure you are able to use the nominees! Most providers appoint them but you can't use them for nothing else than what was agreed to from the beginning. If you later come and ask for assistance from the nominee director (even if you offer to pay for it) then it's not possible. You find youself locked!!

Reactions: negon
First of all i need to go offshore since i need to hide my assets for debt-collectors for example.
Right now my assets are nothing more then the money i'm making online. That's also a reason I'm in need for a bank-account with debit-card attached.
You could setup a offshore foundation as some people have setup here!

Latest Threads